This online forum is intended to share with the physiotherapy colleagues the feedback received, and provide a platform for forum participants to discuss how we should tackle the feedback from various stakeholders and how we should shape our direct access model.
Details of Direct Access Forum 2:
Date: 26/3/2022 (Saturday)
Time: 8:00PM - 9:30pm (Hong Kong Time)
Target Participants: All Physiotherapists
Organizers: Hong Kong Physiotherapy Association (HKPA) and Hong Kong Physiotherapists' Union (HKPU)
Co-organizer: The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Caritas Institute of Higher Education, Hong Kong Metropolitan University, Tung Wah College
Fee: Free of charge
The forum is open to all registered physiotherapists. You are sincerely invited to join the Forum to know more about the update of current progress and express your opinion.
Here is the ZOOM link for the Forum.
Topic: Direct Access Forum 2
Time: Mar 26, 2022 08:00 PM Hong Kong SAR
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 875 5692 9337
Gentle Reminder for Participants
- Participants can login to ZOOM starting from 7:30pm (Hong Kong time). As identity verification is required before admission to the forum in Zoom, you are strongly encouraged to sign in before 7:45pm (Hong Kong time). Please note that the seminar will commence sharply at 8:00pm.
- Please sign in with your NAME used in your PT registration and PT registration number as the display name for identity verification, in the format of "Name, PT registration number".
- Participants should download and upgrade the ZOOM to version 5.0.5 or later.
- Shortly after logging in, please remember to “join audio” and choose your audio output in Zoom software, otherwise your device will not be able to receive audio in the meeting.
- During online lecture, you could choose to turn on the camera. With the camera on, please be mindful of your surroundings. You may consider turning on the virtual background as well.
For any inquiries, please feel free to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)